Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Hire a Wedding Planner
March 13th, 2017
After working Canada’s Bridal Show the weekend of January 8th, 2016, and speaking with countless couples, we started thinking why wedding planners are needed in today’s wedding. Whether for full wedding planning, or month-of coordination, every wedding needs a wedding planner, just like every restaurant needs a head chef, because you need someone to be making sure every little detail is completed perfectly and without hesitation. So, with that in mind, here are our top 10 reasons why you should hire a wedding planner!
- You deserve everything to be perfect on your big day! A great wedding planner will minimize the stress and maximize the fun.
- You’re not very good at sticking to a budget.
- Your wedding planning experience should be enjoyable, not stressful. Great wedding planners ensures dreams are made reality.
- You don’t want to spend hours finding suppliers and trying to figure out who is trustworthy. Wedding planners have worked with so many different vendors, and know which vendors will give you the wedding you want and deserve.
- You don’t want wedding planning to take over your life, especially since the average wedding requires 250 hours to plan with a guest count of 100.
- You have a great venue coordinator but they will only handle what you’ve rented through the venue. A wedding planner cares about every detail involved in your wedding, including the venue.
- You need help making your vision a reality. A wedding planner will find out exactly what type of wedding you want, and will make it come to life.
- You’re struggling to meet the demands of your friends and family. Wedding planners will handle the crisis and act as the “go-to” person.
- You’re planning a wedding somewhere other than where you live.
- You love the planning, but aren’t great at the little details, like creating a schedule. A wedding planner will orchestrate your wedding from the rehearsal through to the end of the reception.
Contact the wedding planners at Your Perfect Day by Jess for an initial free consultation to find out more on how we can make your wedding day perfect.