Top 10 Underrated Songs
April 3rd, 2017
Well, we just celebrated the first official weekend of wedding season! I can’t speak about every wedding planner, but this weekend is my Opening Day! It brings ahead an amazing season of gorgeous brides, handsome grooms, and phenomenal weddings that will always be remembered! So, what better way to start our Opening Day weekend than to sit down with the enormously talented DJ Christian of Magic Moments to discuss his Top 10 Underrated Songs!
- “Good Vibrations” by Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch
- “Never Gonna Give You Up” by Rick Astley
- “Yeah” by Usher
- “Juicy” by Notorious BIG
- “Everybody” by Backstreet Boys
- “Wanna Be” by Spice Girls
- “Crank That” by Soulja Boy
- “We No Speak Americano” by Yolanda Be Cool
- “Don’t Stop Believing Remix” by George Lamond
- “DJ Got us Falling in Love Again” by Pitbull feat. Usher
We love music, and this list just got placed on our iPod!