Top 5 Ways to Help Decide What Time of Day You Should Get Married
April 17th, 2017
You’ve found the perfect place to have your ceremony, but now you’re wondering when you actually get married! Do you get married in the morning? In the afternoon? How early? What’s too late? There are many things to consider when deciding when you should get married, and to help you figure it out, we’ve put together our Top 5 Ways to Help Decide What Time of Day You Should Get Married!
- How early are you willing to wake up? This is especially important if you like to sleep in! Depending on how large your bridal party is, you may have to wake up as early as four o’clock in the morning to start getting your hair and makeup done. Can you handle that?
- Are there any other weddings happening that day? You want to make sure that there is plenty of time between weddings. You don’t want anything overlapping, like décor being set up while guests are still leaving the previous wedding.
- When are you starting your reception? You don’t want to keep too much time in between your ceremony and reception for your guests. Keep your guests into consideration so they don’t have to figure out what to do with the lengthy wait time.
- How big is your bridal party? You want to make sure you have enough time to take photos in between your ceremony and reception. A photographer will normally recommend approximately two and a half hours for a ten person bridal party. If you have a larger bridal party, you’ll want more hours. However…
- Are you doing a first look? Because if you are, then that will give you more time to use in between the ceremony and reception. You won’t need the entire two and a half hours to do photos. You’ll probably need no more than an hour!
There you go YPDers! Contact us today to help you make sure your wedding is absolutely perfect!